Sulin Sze - NATUROPATH
Hi, I’m so glad you’re here!
Read more about my services and the benefits of seeing me below. To call me to book a consultation or schedule a free 15 minute call to see if Naturopathy is right for you, just click on the ‘Book Now’ button above or call 0404 411 848. You can also request a call/email from me with the form below.
- Postgraduate level trained Naturopath, Herbalist, Nutritionist, Homeopath and Iridologist with more than 15 years in the natural medicine field
- Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society since 2003
- I have worked successfully for over a decade with a range of conditions from anxiety, sleep, digestive, hormonal, fertility, and auto-immune disease through to weight loss
- I am thorough and attentive, and I practise from a place of care
- I lecture at various higher education institutions and am up to date with current research and approaches in natural medicine.
- Creator of the Wild Medicine Way wildcrafting courses, walks and workshops
- Awards: Excellence in Teaching (Laureate Universities 2018), Blackmores Scholarship (2004), Top Naturopathy Student (2008), Top Overall Graduand (2008), Dux (University Western Sydney 1997)
naturopath, herbalist, educator
Inclusive in your Naturopathy consultation
What it's all about....
This system of health is focussed on returning your body to equilibrium using medicines of natural origin including herbal extracts and nutritional supplements. While the emphasis is on optimising your health, naturopathy is well suited to chronic disease, over time reducing symptoms frequency and severity of a number of condiitons from auto-immune disease, hormonal conditions, allergies, insomnia through to digestive conditions.
A system of healing where plant parts are used to create extracts of varying strengths to alleviate symptoms of disease. Herbal medicine is the oldest system of medicine in the world and caters to a plethora of health conditions. I do not recommend self-prescribing herbs, rather see a professional like myself. Extensive training in the safe use of plant-based medicines and avoiding interactions with drug medications is essential to ensure the best results.
A medicinal diet is foundational to good health and longevity. However in modern times, most of us don’t think about our diet as our medicine. Furthermore, with so many fad diets and ‘superfoods’ around, making sense of what foods and diet styles is easier when you have a health professional to guide you. I focus on eating well for your body type, constitution and any specific needs such as working with a chronic illness or planning for pregnancy.
I am fully trained and have extensive experience in using Iridology – both a diagnostic tool and a marker of treatment progress. I use iris photos to understand a person’s constitution and predisposition to disease. Throughout treatment, changes can be observed in the iris, indicating the success of the treatment. Iridology is used extensively in Europe and the USA, and has been a core element in naturopathic diagnosis for decades, however modern Australian naturopaths rarely receive in depth training in this tool.
Like me to call or email you?
Sulin Sze 2019 All Rights Reserved